3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based IP PBX that replaces an entire "traditional" PBX.
It is intended to be easily manageable by system administrators and to integrate well with Windows Network infrastructure.
3CX is entirely SIP standard based, and therefore interoperates with most popular SIP phones, SIP Gateways and SIP VOIP providers.
The SIP trunk for 3CX would replace the old style phone lines, and provide you phone numbers (Including DID numbers) and the ability to make outbound calls. SIP trunks can also be used in conjunction with VOIP PSTN gateways for redundancy.
3CX allows businesses to experience the multiple advantages of a SIP PBX through its fully functional 3CX Phone System Free Edition and its fully supported and competitively priced Commercial Editions.
3CX SIP Trunk
VoiceTrunking SIP trunk service for 3CX Phone Systems enables;
• Prepaid, Pay as you Go service
• No setup fee, No cancellation Fees
• No volume commitments, no charge per channel, unlimited simultaneous calls
• Outbound (termination) service with competitive rates
• Inbound (origination) service with phone numbers from 40+ countries
• Toll-free inbound (800 origination) service
• Sub accounts under your master billing account for multiple systems